Trauma-Informed Ministry | Resources for Gathering
This packet provides trauma-informed questions and activities that you can use in your ministry.
The 18-page packet includes:
- Guidance through strategies, tips, and recommendations.
- Information on the different types of trauma and how to support children or teens with high stress or a trauma history
- Loads of questions you and your volunteers can use to get to know any of your participants
- Community-building activities that are specifically beneficial for supporting children or teens with trauma or high stress
- Disability accommodations with each activity